Cambridge Assessment is a subsidiary of the University of Cambridge and global assessment and examination body. We have supplied both permanent and contract IT Professionals to this client for over 10 years. Our MSP is provided across the Technology function, providing the ability to scale resource up and down with in line with project demand.
- Lack of internal capacity to proactively manage the contractor base.
- Desire to leverage and consolidate spend through a single supplier without losing candidate reach.
- Improve governance and compliance across the contractor base.
- We established a streamlined sourcing process to ensure all contract positions were fulfilled efficiently and in line with expedited timescales.
- Managed Service for all contract recruitment.
- Created a specialist PSL.
- Implemented new governance Sources SAP contract specialists to facilitate the business' SAP transformation programme. We onboarded several niche SAP recruitment suppliers.
- In-flight management (via contractor surgeries and satisfaction surveys).
Benefits & Outcomes
- A multi-source delivery structure, with a single point of engagement with Cambridge Assessment.
- Complete control of recruitment process.
- Cost savings and improved time to hire.
- Real-time management information and reporting.
- Single-engagement, multi source solution which incorporates a specialist supply-chain to ensure candidate reach and delivery portfolio including graduate/apprenticeships.