Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
At Nash Squared we want to create an environment where people feel that they belong, where Diversity, Equality and Inclusion is an integral part of our culture.
Our diversity promise
Our diversity promise is to:
- Celebrate our differences; and recognise the benefit that those differences bring to our business.
- Have consistent global approach to D,E&I; which delivers sustainable outcomes and enables all our people to feel respected and valued for who they are and what they do.
- Our leaders, managers and colleague's role-model inclusive behaviours; which permeate through our business internally & externally.
One of our core values ‘Human’ forms part of who we are and how our people deliver on our promise.
- We trust, respect and care for one another and those around us. It is our ability to connect and to understand the value each person brings that makes us special.
Delivering our promises
We know that to deliver on our Diversity Promise we need to keep continually improving which is why our promise is delivered through multiple actions including:
- Empowering our Global D&I Council to help keep us on track and support us to deliver change
- Building diverse teams across all our geographies enabling us to draw on the variety of experiences, skills and talents
- Providing D&I training to all our colleagues so that we all keep learning and growing
- Measuring sentiment across the organisation through our twice-yearly employee engagement survey and giving people a voice so that we can listen and act on that feedback
- Providing a safe environment for our colleagues to connect, share ideas, educate and influence visibility through our Employee Resource Groups
- Reporting Globally on our Gender split and implementing actions to support improvements at a senior level through balanced shortlists, talent programmes and mentoring