Modern Slavery Statement for Nash Squared
Nash Squared is committed to preventing modern slavery and human trafficking in all its forms. Our offer means we are in a unique position where we have significant impact on people’s lives and careers, and the organisations and communities we work with. It’s a responsibility we take very seriously. We believe that everyone has the right to work freely and without coercion, and we are committed to ensuring that our operations and supply chains are free from any form of modern slavery.
Modern slavery is a crime and a violation of fundamental human rights. It takes various forms, such as slavery, servitude, forced and compulsory labour and human trafficking, all of which have in common the deprivation of a person's liberty by another in order to exploit them for personal or commercial gain. We have a zero-tolerance approach to modern slavery, and we are committed to acting ethically and with integrity in all our business dealings and relationships and to implementing and enforcing effective systems and controls to ensure modern slavery is not taking place anywhere in our own business or in any of our supply chains.
This statement relates to actions and activities to 31 January 2024
Nash Squared is the leading global provider of technology and talent solutions. Our supply chains include a wide range of organisations including technology providers. We understand that modern slavery can occur at any stage of the supply chain. We expect the same high standards from all our contractors, suppliers and other business partners, and as part of our contracting processes, we include specific prohibitions against the use of forced, compulsory or trafficked labour, or anyone held in slavery or servitude, whether adults or children, and we expect that our suppliers will hold their own suppliers to the same high standards.
As an organisation we deal with a diverse portfolio of suppliers that support all aspects of the group’s operations. We expect our suppliers to adhere to our Supplier Code of Conduct, which always outlines the minimum expectation of suppliers.
Nash Squared takes its responsibilities across Modern Slavery very seriously and will continue to monitor suppliers closely and ensure compliance to the Supplier Code of Conduct within its supply base. Violations of the Supplier Code of Conduct will be pursued and dealt with according to their severity.
We actively pursue ways across our supply chain to identify any possible modern slavery or human trafficking risks.
Policies and Procedures
Nash Squared has a zero-tolerance approach to modern slavery, and we have developed policies and procedures to ensure compliance with relevant legislation and ethical standards. These include:
- A Whistleblowing policy that shares our commitment to maintaining the highest standards of openness, probity and accountability. This connects with our code of conduct and other policies as listed.
- A Code of Conduct that outlines our expectations for ethical behaviour and professional standards.
- A Supplier Code of Conduct that is integrated with modern slavery, human trafficking to ensure a clean supply chain free of exploited labour.
- Due Diligence and Risk Assessment - We conduct due diligence and risk assessments to identify and mitigate any potential risks related to modern slavery in our operations and supply chains. This includes:
- Conducting risk assessments of our supply chains to identify high-risk suppliers and contractors.
- Regularly reviewing and updating our policies and procedures to ensure they remain effective and up to date.
- Engaging with suppliers and contractors to ensure they understand our expectations and requirements regarding modern slavery and ethical conduct.
- Training and Awareness: We provide training and awareness-raising activities to ensure that all employees, suppliers, and stakeholders understand the risks and impacts of modern slavery and human trafficking. This includes:
Raising awareness among our stakeholders and the wider community through public reporting and communication.
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption
- HR Policies and Procedures
Reporting and Monitoring
We monitor and report on our progress in addressing modern slavery in our operations and supply chains. This includes:
- Conducting regular audits and assessments of our supply chains to ensure compliance with our policies and procedures.
- Monitoring and reviewing our performance and progress in addressing modern slavery.
- Reporting on our progress in our annual sustainability and corporate responsibility reports.
Nash Squared is committed to preventing modern slavery and human trafficking in all its forms. We believe that by working together with our employees, suppliers, and stakeholders, we can help create a world where modern slavery no longer exists.