Harvey Nash wins prestigious Best Company to Work for Award
London, 26th November – Harvey Nash, the technology recruitment division of Harvey Nash Group, has won a prestigious award from the UK’s leading recruitment sector body, the Recruitment and Employment Confederation.
Winning the Best Company to Work for Award in the 50+ employer category, Harvey Nash beat stiff competition to be recognised as the UK’s leading large employer in the recruitment sector.
Harvey Nash’s award nomination highlighted:
- A dedication to putting its people first
- A major commitment to personal development, including structured career paths and innovative training such as bite sized ‘HIIT’ skills development sessions
- A fun, open and rewarding environment where colleagues have a strong voice in how the organisation is run, from feedback sessions with the CEO through to membership of decision making groups like our diversity and inclusion board
- Generous and flexible employee benefits, including flexible working and ‘summer hours’
- A commitment to inclusion and wellbeing both inside and outside our organisation.
Bev White, CEO of Harvey Nash Group, commented: “A recruitment company is nothing without its people, and creating a rewarding, inclusive and fun environment to work in has been our number one priority. We set out to be the most attractive employer in our sector and I am so delighted that we have received this recognition.”
Melanie Hayes, Chief People Officer of Harvey Nash Group, commented: “As a people business it is so important to us that we continually listen to our colleagues to ensure that we deliver on our People Promise: Creating the moments that matter. I am so proud that the progress we have made, and continue to make, is down to our amazing people. What brilliant, and well deserved, recognition for all our teams to receive this award.”
About Harvey Nash
We’re Harvey Nash, and we build amazing technology and digital teams. From senior appointments through to recruitment and project solutions, we are experts in the tech sector. We’re deeply connected with our clients and the diverse community we serve, and made up of passionate people who care about changing lives and helping our clients be successful. www.harveynash.com