Five things to know about me
- My role is to help Nash Squared take the next step in its exciting journey of growth.
- Following a degree in Computer Science, I began my career in technology, where I held CIO and IT leadership positions at Schlumberger and NTL (which became Virgin Media).
- Since 2002, I have combined a passion for technology with a career in recruitment and talent, where I have held various leadership roles, most recently as CEO in the UK and Ireland for GI Group, one of the world’s largest staffing companies operating in 57 countries.
- I believe deeply in the power of people. Creating a sustainable culture where people can thrive is the cornerstone of everything I do.
- I’m a qualified coach, and have spent most of my career helping people-centric businesses grow.